We’d love to do business with you. We sell wholesale only to registered businesses, never to individual consumers.
To establish an account your opening order must be $300 cost. After that time the minimum order amount is $150 cost per order. To maintain an account a minimum of $1200 cost must be purchased over a 12-month rolling period and an order must be placed after establishing an account within 90 days, or the account will be closed without notice.
Click these links to download an Account Application.
Checker Credit Manager 400 W. Dussel Dr. Ste B. Maumee, OH 43537-1636, or E-mail: email@example.com, or Fax: 1.800.258.6416.
- Credit approval can take 2 weeks for all of your references to respond.
- All orders shipped prior to credit approval will be charged to your credit card. Please call our Accounts Receivable department at 800-537-1060 ext. 181, with your credit card information. VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMERICAN EXPRESS are accepted.
- For USA customers only, a copy of your state tax registration form or vendor’s license issued is needed.
Minimum Product Amounts
Minimums are indicated in the catalog and on the website. These are subject to change due to manufacturer shelf packs and other shipping constraints.
Shipping Back Orders
Back orders are reviewed daily and accumulated back orders above $50 COST are sent out for processing. If there is a new order in our system when the back order is sent for processing it will attach to the existing order. Manufacturers will receive fabric back orders only.
Pricing Checker Distributors makes every effort to maintain correct pricing on our website and printed material. However, we recognize errors and changes do occur. Checker is not responsible for typographical errors, misprints, or manufacturer price changes. All Prices are subject to change without notice. If you are concerned about your pricing, please contact customer service. Additionally, you may also be charged a fee for non-sufficient funds.
Ship Complete Fabric Orders
When ordering multiple pieces from a fabric collection, you may elect to receive your fabric in one shipment. This is not automatic and each order is treated separately. Therefore, we must be notified on each specific order if it is a ship complete. Ship complete orders must be from all the same manufacturer and group and ordered as such. The suppliers may discontinue items or decide not to print an item without notice. When and if they do we will notify you which products can not be shipped. We will notify you when most of the ship complete order has been received and inquire if you want a partial shipment. Ship completes may not be available with every fabric company. Orders must be a minimum of 3 bolts for one collection.
Future Shipping Dates
You may place an order (new collections only), and request a future ship date up to (60) days from the release date. We cannot guarantee an exact ship date. We consider acceptable, a grace period of (7) working days before or after the requested ship date. We will make every attempt to fill your order as complete as possible.
All cancellations over $50.00 will incur a 15% cancellation fee. Fabric cancellations must be provided in writing either via email, fax, mail, or website chat. Orders canceled or refused after being shipped will be assessed a 15% restocking charge in addition to all freight. Checker reserves the right to refuse any returns. Items purchased with free ground shipping will have actual shipping charges deducted from the credit. Checker is not responsible for any delays, shortages or errors by the manufacturer.
Manufacturer Product Return Policy
Certain manufacturers have specific return and warranty instructions. The following is a partial listing of manufacturers that maintain specific policies. Additional instructions may be provided for returns or problems with items from these manufacturers.
- Gypsy Quilter
- Quilter’s Rule
- Warm Company
Step 1: Contact Checker within 10 business days of receipt date for any discrepancies or return requests. For defective product issues, Checker must be notified within 30 days of receipt date.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat – Available Monday – Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm EST
- Phone 800-537-1060 ext. 198
- Fax 800-258-6416
Step 2: Provide the following information
- Invoice or Shipment number located on Packing List
- Item number(s) and quantity
- Reason for return
Step 3: You will be provided an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) via the email on file in your customer record. If you do not use email, your RMA will be sent through the mail.
Step 4: Safely and properly package the merchandise for shipping. Include a copy of the invoice or packing list and secure the RMA label on outside of box. If you were instead issued a Call Tag (see # 3 in “Return Policy”), affix that to the box and hand the box to any FedEx driver or drop off at any FedEx shipping point. If you have not received a Call Tag, you are responsible for the freight expense back to Checker and may ship it via your preferred carrier.
Step 5: Upon receipt of your package, Checker will inspect the goods and issue a credit. Please be aware that returns must follow the guidelines in Checker’s Return Policy. You will receive a credit memo in the same manner in which you receive your invoices.
All returns must meet the following conditions. If merchandise does not meet these conditions it will be subject to fees or will be rejected upon receipt and returned at the expense of the sender. Any items included in the return MUST have been pre-authorized and listed in the original Return Authorization. Additional items for return must be sent on a separate RMA.
- Customers must notify Checker within 10 business days of receipt date for any discrepancies or return requests. For defective product issues, Checker must be notified within 30 days of receipt date.
- All claims must be authorized for return with either an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorizations) or a Call Tag. Merchandise with an RMA or Call Tag must be shipped back to Checker within 10 business days after issuance. Checker will not assume any responsibility for items returned without an approved RMA number or with an expired RMA. Any merchandise returned without an RMA or with an expired RMA will be sent back to the customer at customer’s expense.
- Items shipped in error by Checker or found to be damaged upon arrival will be given full credit upon return. A Call Tag will be issued in these instances to bring the goods back to Checker. Call Tags will be sent through customer’s email on file, unless arranged to be sent through mail. Customers will not be responsible for freight, but must supply pictures and details as requested.
- Items ordered in error or not wanted by the customer will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. Items purchased with free ground shipping will have actual shipping charges deducted from the credit.
- Refused orders are subject to restocking fees and freight charges. Multiple refused orders may result in closing of customer’s account.
- Checker reserves the right to refuse any returns that don’t follow Checker’s Return Policy and the customer must pay the invoiced amount and shipping costs.
- Merchandise must be undamaged and suitable for resale, currently stocked and not discontinued, in original packaging, purchased from Checker and free of any non-Checker price markings or ticketing. Merchandise not suitable for resale will be sent back to the customer at customer’s expense.
- Full shelf pack integrity must be maintained on items packed in boxes. No partial boxes will be accepted. Partials will be returned to the customer.
- Any ORM-D hazardous materials that are ordered cannot be returned and the customer must keep all such items. This is due to federal shipping regulations.
- Returns of drop shipped merchandise must be approved through Checker and are not to be shipped back to the manufacturer.
- All credits must be taken within 90 days or they will be automatically applied to your account.
- All Canadian and International customers must submit claims and requests for returns by 800-537-1060 ext. 160 or via email to email@example.com.