Legal Business Name:
Other Business Names:
List any names you sell under on 3rd party websites:
Business Tax Status:
Your invoices are only emailed to the address provided.
If your email address changes, please notify Checker immediatly.
Creative Grids MAP IMAP Policy:
Creative Grids® USA, LLC, Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP) & Internet Minimum Advertised Policy (IMAP)
Effective January 1, 2011. Updated October 10, 2019.
Refer to www.checkerdist.com and www.creativegridsusa.com for current MAP/IMAP pricing.
Creative Grids® USA, LLC, ("CG USA") has unilaterally adopted this Minimum Advertised Price Policy ("MAP Policy") and Internet Minimum Advertised Policy ("IMAP Policy") on all products, which shall apply to retailers, including catalogs and internet retailers, collectively, all "Resellers" who resell CG products to end users located in the U.S. and Canada.
CG USA is adopting this MAP Policy and IMAP Policy to preserve its strong reputation for providing customers with high value products and strong sales support. Creative Grids® USA, LLC greatly values the efforts of all Resellers to distribute CG products.
The MAP Policy & IMAP Policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. The MAP Policy & IMAP Policy shall apply to the Creative Grids® products found at www.checkerdist.com and www.creativegridsusa.com. It shall also cover any new Creative Grids® products that are introduced periodically and apply as price changes are made unpredictably periodically due to increases in manufacturing costs. Current Creative Grids® Retail Prices are always available, 24/7, at www.checkerdist.com. The MAP Policy & IMAP Policy for Creative Grids® Company products shall be listed on each Creative Grids® price sheet for dealers. MAP pricing & IMAP Policy are established by Creative Grids® USA, LLC for its products and may be adjusted by Creative Grids® USA, LLC at its sole discretion.
2. The MAP Policy & IMAP Policy apply to all advertisements of Creative Grids® products in any and all media, including, without limitation, flyers, posters, coupons, coupon codes, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media including websites, website discounting after placing items in cart, bidding on price, bid cart promotions or make an offer pricing which has the expected net effect of selling the product at a price below the advertised retail price of the Creative Grids® item, email newsletters, email solicitations, television, radio, and public signage. The MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store brick and mortar advertising that is displayed only in the physical store and not distributed to any customer. In-store brick and mortar displays, point-of-sale signs, hang tags or bar codes or similar marks on products or product packaging which merely state the price are not considered "advertising" for purposes of this MAP Policy. When promoting Creative Grids® at a retail consumer show, we request the maximum show discount to be no more than 10% off the current
MAP & IMAP price.
3. "Bundling" or including any free or discounted product (whether made by Creative Grids® or another manufacturer) in conjunction with the purchase of Creative Grids® product is not permitted, with the exception of giving away free Cut Loose Press™ Pattern(s) (CLP) which show and/or advertise the Creative Grids® item(s) used in the specific CLP Pattern.
4. When pricing is displayed, it must be in accordance with Item 1 in this policy, and any strike-through or other alteration of the MAP & IMAP Policy is prohibited.
5. The MAP Policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the Resellers retail brick & mortar location or over the telephone. Creative Grids® Resellers remain free to sell the MAP products at any prices they elect as long as they are not advertised via the media methods mentioned above in Section 2.
6. The MAP Policy or & IMAP Policy do not establish maximum advertised prices. All Resellers may offer CG products at any price in excess of the MAP & IMAP established for such products. Internet auctions may not display or have reserved bid or other accepted prices below the MAP & IMAP price.
7. The MAP Policy & IMAP Policy do not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that "they have the lowest prices" or, they "will meet or beat any competitor's price," that consumers should "call for a price" or similar phrases as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than the MAP & IMAP Policy.
8. From time to time, Creative Grids® USA, LLC may instigate promotions for products covered by the MAP Policy & IMAP Policy because the products are being discontinued or because they are just being released. In such events, Creative Grids® USA, LLC, reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP & IMAP with respect to the affected products by notifying all Resellers of such a change via email. Creative Grids® further reserves the right to adjust the MAP & IMAP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion upon 7 days advance written or email notice to Resellers provided that such changes shall apply equally to all Resellers.
9. In cases of violation of the MAP Policy & IMAP Policy, Resellers will be allowed twenty-four (24) hours to bring advertising into compliance or Creative Grids® USA, LLC, sole North American Distributor Checker Distributors will cease supplying products to the Reseller. In cases of intentional and/or repeated failure to abide by this policy, Creative Grids® USA, LLC will terminate all orders from Checker Distributors to the Reseller. Creative Grids® USA, LLC will not provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking action under this policy.
10. This MAP Policy & IMAP Policy is solely Creative Grids® USA, LLC's decision and responsibility. No employee or sales representative of Checker Distributors has any authority to discuss or modify this policy and any action of any person, which claims to modify this policy or to solicit or obtain the agreement of any person to the policy, is unauthorized and invalid. This MAP Policy, IMAP Policy, and any MAP & IMAP Policy Product Listing, is subject to modification or discontinuance by Creative Grids® USA, LLC, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time. Any action taken by Creative Grids® USA, LLC under this policy shall be without liability to Creative Grids® USA, LLC. or Checker Distributors.
I Accept The Creative Grids MAP IMAP Policy Terms and Conditions *
Credit Card Terms and Conditions:
I am using a credit or debit card to place orders with Checker Distributors**.
I understand I may apply for open terms after my first order.
I agree to ensure any new credit card information is up to date, including expiration dates prior to placing any new orders.
I understand that every order will preauthorize for the available to ship amount plus a potential freight estimate. If fabric is ordered, the yardage must also be estimated as it varies by bolt.
I understand this amount will be held by my credit card institution until the final actual charges process at invoicing and if a debit card, it is at the sole discretion of my personal financial institution when the pre authorization amount is actually released. Some institutions actually credit the pre-authorization back and then charge the final as a new transaction. If confused, you need to contact your financial institution to inquire of their process.
I understand that Checker Distributors has no say or control over this and Checker ONLY actually receives funds at the final charge only after processed and invoiced and never collects on the preauthorization amount.
I also understand it is my responsibility to have funds/card limit available for back orders against these orders as well as sufficient funds available prior to the expected shipment date for fabrics and other times with future shipment dates.
I understand if issues arise with repeated declines on the credit card, I will be asked to convert to an alternative method of payment, orders will be placed on hold or cancelled and cancellation fees will apply. Additionally, you may also be charged a fee for non-sufficient funds.
**I hereby affirm I am the owner of the credit card and am authorized to use this credit card for the purpose of purchasing merchandise for resale from Checker Distributors.
I Agree To The Above Terms And Conditions *
General Terms and Conditions:
By checking below, I certify that all of the above information is true and correct and agree to the following: All merchandise shipped by Checker is deemed accepted when shipped unless Checker receives written notification within 7 days of receipt of any problems with merchandise. All invoices will be paid according to Checker’s terms. A service charge of 1.75% per month will be due if payment terms are not met (unless otherwise limited by applicable law in which case such limited rate shall apply). I personally guarantee payment of all items purchased by myself and/or my assigned buyers. Ohio law, jurisdiction and venue shall apply to any litigation, action, dispute, or proceeding arising out of or in connection with this agreement. By checking below, I also authorize Checker to obtain credit reports, credit information and other information as may be requested, including but not limited to authorizing my bank to release financial information to Checker.
I Accept The General Terms and Conditions *
Submit Account Application:
* Denotes Required Fields