Squiggy is versatile, allowing you to quilt serpentine lines in 2in and 3in borders as well as quilting them from top to bottom, bottom to top, left to right or right to left. Now you don’t have to spend months trying to learn the design, you can get right to quilting them in your quilts!
- Creative Grids grip helps prevent your ruler from slipping.
- Black and White dashed guide lines which are visible on all fabric colors.
- Double sided to allow you to quilt multiple size borders with the same ruler
- Seam guides helps keep your design straight. - Stopping points for a continuous quilting design.
- High grade, 1/4in thick acrylic
Use Squiggy for quilting: Serpentine lines in both directions in 2in and 3in borders and sashing. Overlapping serpentine lines Varied Serpentine lines Allover ribbons Ogees Clamshells and more!
Total Size - 4in x 6-1/2in
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.
Creative Grids Rulers have a MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Policy. Please do not advertise them for less than the suggested retail price.
Not in Chains