• Easy to read black and white markings.
• Whole inch, half inch, quarter inch, and eighth inch increments are included.
• Markings for 1/4in and 3/4in cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4in.
• Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4in increments up to 6-1/4in.
• Use the 45 degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4in increments.
• 1-1/2in cuts are highlighted with black stars.
• Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
• Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions.
• Scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
• Ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
Creative Grids® Rulers are made in the USA and sold through independent quilt shops as well as select online retailers.
Creative Grids® products have a MAP/IMAP (Minimum Advertised Price/Internet Minimum Advertised Price) Policy. Please do not advertise them for less than the suggested retail price.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Not in Chains