• Patchwork block templates
• Supplies and techniques
• Illustrations for each of the 16 basic stitches
• Small practice projects
• Patterns for blocks, stitch combinations and embroidery motifs
Spectacular quilt projects clearly show how embroidery enhances appliqué and complements curved and straight-edged piecing in a way that’s both orderly and engaging.
Prepared with precision for all skill levels.
• 128 pages
• Basic stitches beautifully illustrated
• Filled with design ideas and stitch patterns
• Small and large projects
• Ideas and inspiration for all hand stitchers