America's top serger experts share the most popular and innovative ideas for making gorgeous garments with a serger.
From pintucking and piping to quilting, shirring, and inserting a zipper-- this book has the step-by-step instructions and detailed photographs sewers need to get the most from their sergers. In Serger Secrets you'll find:
* 500 photos-- one for every step of every technique
* 121 solutions to 39 problems you may have with your serger
* 58 techniques-- all with step-by-step instructions
* Dozens of inspiring photographs of completed garments
* 60 pages of expert advice to help you master your serger
Made in USA